- CS411 Database Systems: CS Department, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Fall 2018, Spring 2019, Summer 2019, Fall 2019
- Big Data Analyics: CIS Department, University of Pennsylvania
- Data Management in the Cloud: CS Department, Portland State University
- Database Implementation: CS Department, Portland State University
Lecturer, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia – PA, 2016-2018.
Taught lecture sections as needed, provided technical support for students:
- CIS450/550: Database and Information Systems, 2 quarters, ~120 students per quarter.
- CIS700: Big Data Analytics, 1 quarter, ~100 students.
Adjunct Faculty and Guest Lecturer, Portland State University, Portland – Oregon, 2012- July 2016
- CS 486/586 Introduction to Database Management Systems, 2 quarters, about 30 graduate and undergraduate students per quarter.
- CS 487/587: Database System Implementation, 3 quarters, about 20 graduate and undergraduate students per quarter.
- CS 410/510: Cloud and Cluster Data Management, 1 quarter, 85 graduate and undergraduate students per quarter.
- CS486/586: Introduction to Database Management Systems, 2 quarters, about 40 graduate and undergraduate students per quarter.
Lecturer, University of Tripoli, Tripoli – Libya 2003-2008
Responsible for all aspects of course development, instruction, and assessment:
- System programming 1, 2 terms
Taught computer lab courses and graded homework, projects, and exams:
- Introduction to Computer Science, 4 terms
- Assembly programming language, 1 term
- FORTRAN programming language, 6 terms
- C/C++, 2 terms, avg.
- Microsoft Visual Studio (VB, ASP.Net), 2 terms